jaharvey

Telegraph Cove

Telegraph Cove
jaharvey, Jun 24, 2018
Description:
Template: The Way It Is templates, by Lynn Grieveson
Staple: Life is an Adventure Hop (Allison Pennington)
Camera flair, tab, destination stamp, adventure ws, roadtrip stamp, paper (hue adjusted): Roam, by One Little Bird
Awesome stamp: Feels (paislee)
    • MiekSter
      What a beautiful view! Love the big picture, great way to capture this wonderful memory, thanks for sharing
      jaharvey likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your page -- the gorgeous photos, the story in the journaling and the way the title is placed on the photo.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • katell
      gorgeous travel's pictures! beautiful!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • pbrooks
      Fabulous layout! The photos are awesome and your dogs are beautiful!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wow to this page too!!!!! even though your name is kind of familiar, I'm not sure I have "seen you" properly here until now? your whole gallery is amazing and I should remember that? I have some neurological problems so it maybe that I have but forgot...either way, I am making a note here (if you saw my desk, it is cover in post its LOL) anyway, the photo is spectacular, the place is spectacular (how I wish I was there!!!!!!) and the way you scrapped with just a few touches here and there, perfection!!!!!! Like in the previous page, this one too gains more love after one has read the journaling... love the way you worked in this challenge with perfect balance with the placement of your word art, everything is delightful!!!
      It deserves to go into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).