dotcomkari

Teeny Bopper

Teeny Bopper
dotcomkari, Jun 19, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen: Stampled Alpha Oldstyle, Shabby School Papers, Chain My Heart
Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield: Audaciously Awesome
Heather Joyce: The Becca
You are at that magical age between child and adult. You are not quite a teenager and still holding onto your childishness, yet longing to grow up at the same time. It is a hard and confusing time for you. I want you to know I have been there and I am here for you. You are unique and different from the rest. You don’t have to fit the mold of the norm. You sparkle
Dalis, mcurtt, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my goodness, what an absolutely fabulous page!! This is so amazingly creative!! I love every single detail!! So perfectly done!!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @IntenseMagic aw thank you so much!!! it was fun to do these teen pages! :) we need more teen kits in the shop! *L*
    • umyesh
      I love all the motion in this page! The way you've curled the journaling to match the background paper is awesome. I also love your title work and the pops of red.
    • IntenseMagic
    • MrsPeel
      wont say much because I know people can't find enough words to express how awesome you are........ this is so absolutely fabulous in every possible way!!!! I remember trying to make this paper (awesome) work in composition and it wasn't an easy thing, your page shines in every way!!!!
      into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • garrynkim
      I can't stop looking at this page! It is so cool! I love how you put the crown on her head and all the circles and hearts. Just a great page.
    • HeatherB
      This is such a cool page! Love that you included multiple shots of your daughter. And I love the way you did the journaling to match the curves of the page. And great title work! Wonderful page in every way!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jun 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).