mary kate

Teeny Bopper

Teeny Bopper
mary kate, Oct 29, 2016
Description:
My mother as a teeny bopper.

CREDITS: All papers and elements by Forever Joy Designs. Ribbon: Birds of a Feather kit; brad, bow, flower: Hello kit. Everything else: https://the-lilypad.com/store/ROAD-TESTED-PAGE-KIT.html
Fonts: Pink Martini; True North Script.
umyesh, ForeverJoy and jenn mccabe like this.
    • cfile
      how cool! Love this photo fo your Mom.. the 50's were the in time.. love the vintage kit which is perfect for the photo of your Mom.. precious.. hope to see you scrap more of your Mom. Beautiful woman! Those times are special and I enjoy scrapping pages of my Mom from the same time span. wonderful vintage retro page!
      mary kate likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i adore this! that photo is such a treasure and seems like it was made for this kit! the retro image, use of ribbon and sweet cluster are so perfect! love love love and welcome to the PAd. :)
      mary kate likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great photo!! I absolutely love this layout! The use of the fun papers and cars is just perfect!! Beautifully done!
    • bellbird
      love the retro cars with this - the dotty ribbon makes a great border and this is a really eyecatching design - great page!
    • umyesh
      This page is so fun! I love the vertical strips paired with the scallops. I'll be lifting this page for the October 2021 scraplift challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mary kate
    Date:
    Oct 29, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).