RJMJ

Technique Slow Scrap-February/2019-Out Of Bounds Framing-Dance In The Rain

Technique Slow Scrap-February/2019-Out Of Bounds Framing-Dance In The Rain
RJMJ, Feb 20, 2019
Description:
Great Layouts Here For This Slow Scrap!...I Too Was Very Sick Last Night...Three Days In A Row...Blek!...No Point In Dwelling...I Love To Try Any/Most Challenges Here At The Lilypad & I Wanted To Try This One Upon Seeing This Post...So Whilst Eating My Breakfast I Was Scrapping This Layout...Wonderful Technique!...I Will Try This Again In The Future!...I Hopefully Followed All The Rules...I Had To Recolor The Frame,The WA & The Umbrella To Get All The Colors To Match...Such Fun!...I Wasn't Sure How It Would Come Out But Was Pleasantly Surprised With The Outcome Of The Colors!...

*For My Dance In The Rain Layout-I Used:

*Embrace Life-Sabrina's Creations
*Umbrella(Recolored By Me)-Courtesy Of Pixabay
sabrinavc, KarenB and flowersgal like this.
    • cfile
      Great page and great OOB framing of your photo RJMJ.. this is really great. Glad you enjoyed the challenge and had fun recoloring some of the elements to match. The rin boots/puddle photo blending and the umbrella is sp fun here with all the word art and word strips. I love too the recoloring of the frame. Well done RJMJ! Thank you for playing along with the technique slow scrap. Well done!

Hope you are feeling better!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      I'm so sorry you are sick.............. yuck! Your layout is simply awesome!
      RJMJ and cfile like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina's Creations
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    414.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).