Team M
lorryfach, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
December 2016 challenge template by Dawn Inskip available at The LilyPad https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/dawn-inskip-dec-jan-challenge-freebie-10-prizes.45975/
Memory Keeping by Dawn Inskip and Studio Basic Designs available at The LilyPad https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Keeping-Kit.html
Fonts: TheSophia by Heather Joyce
dawninskip, jenn mccabe and KarenB like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Lorry, this is a lovely page. I especially like the left border and bits of ephemera you have there. The two splashes of red lead my eyes across the page. As I said, very lovely!
    • StefanieS
      Go Team M for sure! I love the interesting paper layers framing your design and the dark background is wonderfully eye catching and dramatic.
    • fruitysuet
      Such cute journaling. Very striking page too with the dark textured background.
    • dawninskip
      Gorgeous photo, fabulous page!
    • jenn mccabe
      This is just so gorgeous! I love your layers, colors, photo treatment and the white text on the black C/S. awesome little element bits and the photo is super sweet! congrats your page is a Froggy Fave!
    • sparagus
      Great shadowing work on this page! Love the layering and the overall feel. Well done!
    • adriablack
      Wonderful page! I love all the layered and tucked bits and the bw photo with the touches of color throughout the page. What a fun story you told in your journaling too!
    • scrappydonna
      beautiful page, congrats on the froggy fave!
    • mrs2a50
      Love the "Team M" title! This has such a "real" look to it, like I could just grab it off the screen and turn the page! Nicely done!
    • crazsquaw
      LOVE the dark background, your design and layers here- that B&W photo is perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).