Teach

Teach
Avia, Feb 18, 2021
Description:
Kindness matters by Designed by Soco
Font Georgia
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is stunning! I love how you have layered the papers and the framing of the photos. Gorgeous!
      Avia likes this.
    • Avia
      thank you
    • bellbird
      i'm sure there are school buildings all over the world that have been quieter than ever in the last year - love the sprinkle of elements here that pick up the colours from all the patterned papers
      Avia likes this.
    • Avia
      thank you
    • MrsPeel
      love the photos, gorgeous faces, gorgeous smiles, the tones in both photos have a nostalgic feel, can;'t imagine how difficult it must be, I have mobility problems so I don;rt get out much these days, but I know the way I felt when first my life was limited...and I still could have friends and family coming to me..... lets hope the vaccination works out well and we can get back to something resembling normal.... Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Avia likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Amazing job layering the papers!! Love the mix of patterns. Hopefully school will be back in-person soon!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Avia
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    653.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).