MrsPeel

Tea: Salted Caramel Green Tea!!!

Tea: Salted Caramel Green Tea!!!
MrsPeel, May 29, 2015
Description:

I have a passion for coffee, but always drunk tea- long story short: we have so much tea here, herbal, fruities, green tea in all combinations possible, & a few months ago we discovered Salted Caramel Green Tea!!! is paradise!!! Made this for the Polly Picks challenge this week, I had bought Allison's Honey and was itcvhing to use it! I started with one of Sara Gleason's templates, then mixed pieces of them...I\'m not sure is all that (the page) but I kinda like it! In my page, from Amanda's Picks Gallery: Sara Gleason: Poppy Templates- Allison Pennington: Honey Embelishments- Pink Reptile Designs: Naturelle Papers (I can\'t believe I didn\'t have those!!!!LOVE!!!!)- Lynne Marie: Juliette Collection- HGD by Laurie Ann: Just Because & Take my Hand- Quirky Heart: Currently Tabs- Kim Jensen: Fashion Friendly Bundle & Perforated Paper Alpha- TFL!
    • jenn mccabe
      love how this is split on the diagnonal ! so awesome!
    • NancyBeck
      Oooh that sounds good, I'll have to look for it on your recommendation!  The colors and layering here are a feast for the eyes!
    • Karen
      This is so pretty Cynthia!  I especially love the purple/black background with the bits of green on top!  I'm not a tea or coffee drinker, but I love anything salted caramel, so maybe I shoudl try it!  
    • Dalis
      Oh girly, what a gorgeous page full of layer upon layer of goodness!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Polly Picks Challenges
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 29, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: