RJMJ

Tangie Baxter-Love Our Designers-March 1st-The Bright Side Of Life

Tangie Baxter-Love Our Designers-March 1st-The Bright Side Of Life
RJMJ, Mar 9, 2020
Description:
Phew!...I Finally Got That Tangie Layout Finished That I Have Been Trying To Get Done Since This LOD Was Posted...I Lost Most Of All My Tangie Stuff When My Hard Drive Crashed Last May 2019...So I Struggled To Complete This Layout...Not Enough Stuff I Thought...I Guess I Kinda Had A Creative Block...Sort Of...But I Took A Breath & Started Yet Again...3 Layouts Later...The First 2 Were Horrible!...They Went To The Junk Pile..Ha! Ha!...I Wasn't Sure How To Proceed To Get This Layout Started...Let Alone Finished...So I Let It Go For A Couple Of Days & I Found Some Great!!! Tangie Stuff Hiding In The "Bright Side" Collab...FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!...Right Away...I Knew This Was The Ticket!!!...I Was Inspired Right Away...Just Looking At The Pieces...I Had The Perfect Photo! & My Idea/Layout Started To Take Form...So With Some Trial & Error...And A Few Changes...I Finally Had A Layout That I LOVED!...Just Goes To Show...Never Give Up!...Take A Breath...Take A Break...Then Take Charge!..& Get 'Er Done!!!...

*For My The Bright Side Of Life Layout-I Used:

*Bright Side-Collab-The Lilypad-All Pieces By Tangie Baxter
*All The Feels-Rebecca McMeen(3)
KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • wombat146
      BRIGHT, BOLD & BEAUTIFUL!!! the words that first came to mind when I saw this terrific layout! LOVE all the yellows, very zingy and fresh! What a great affirmation page to look at each day, full of energy and good vibes! Gorgeous work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      Talk about bright and alive! WOW!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Tangie Baxter
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2020
    View Count: