dotcomkari, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings: Hopes and Dreams, Day Dreamer
Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: Grateful
Kim Jensen: Perforated Paper Alpha
Lynn Grieveson: Frames in 5's and 6's
Rachel Jefferies: Messy Marks Dates 2021
Heather Joyce: The Becca

Hello people of the internet, Neelix Chomper here. My people just call me Neelix. I like to think I am a very furry human on four legs; though the world thinks I am something called a dog? I want to tell you about this magical thing, my people call it a bed but I call it heaven. Every night around 9 or 10 pm I go into the bedroom and start my nightly ritual. I like everything just perfect. I use my feet to dig the blankets into a giant comfy circle I like to call a dog nest. Then when everything is perfect and cozy I crawl inside this big ball of blankets and start my dreams. I have all my best dreams in my dog nest. I dream of giant steaks, bunnies and chasing all my poochie friends at the poochie park. Mom normally comes to bed soon after I get myself all cozy. She thinks she's so funny when pulls some of the blankets from my nest to cover herself up. She's lucky I am nice and share with her. But what gets me every time is when she yells at me for hogging the bed and spreading out or even sleeping on top of her. Doesn't she know this is my slice of heaven and I only let her sleep here? My bed!
zotova, jesskab, LynnG and 2 others like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulously fun journaling style. Lovely page.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is just so wonderful, I love your journaling so much! Love your photos, and this entire layout. Fantastically done!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Amson
      So funny. I love your journalling and the page is perfection!
    • jesskab
      Oh Kari, he really has taken over! He's like "I'm the best service dog ever, I get the best bed." LOL! I always love your journaling, I've told you a million times. But, this page is so pretty too. I love the clouds & all the layers. Just wonderful!. Thank you so much for joining along.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @jesskab since the pandemic hes gotten really lazy staying at home and has made the couch and our bed his own... lol ... I cant wait till we can go out again and get his engery out and start building skills up again... hes starting to think hes thr alpha around here and that's not a good thing at all
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).