ArmyGrl

TacoDog MOC 4

TacoDog MOC 4
ArmyGrl, Jan 5, 2019
Description:
Taco Dog was created for MOC 2019 Challenge 4: Blending Photo Technique.

I used a mask from Lynn Grieveson’s And Now mini-kit. I also used a blend of kits from Little Butterfly Wings Viva La Vida and
M3 Dec 2018. The alpha is from Dear Karma #5, a collab between LBW and Etc by Danyale.
chastml, tracymonica and KarenB like this.
    • spcoggs
      Ha ha ha. That is too cute! What a fun toy. I like how bright & cheerful your page is.
    • cfile
      ha ha this is precious Lisa! I am so smiling at your blended photo of Maggie into the background and then the framing of her so sweet holding her favorite new Christmas toy. The colors here in the photo pop so much and I am so loving the fun paper with pops of red and yellows to match her taco toy! TFS and playing along with my blending challenge!
    • mcurtt
      Cute doggie, cute elements. Love that you picked up on the red & yellow of the taco toy. :-)
    • *gina*
      so cute - gorgeous page - love it!
    • HeatherB
      This is so fun! What a cutie and what a fun toy. Love the yellow and red colour combo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).