tinkerbell1112

SWL MIS June 2021

SWL MIS June 2021
tinkerbell1112, Jun 6, 2021
Description:
Blocks of Fun Template - Template 1 by Scrapping with Liz
Beginnings Alpha & Project Mouse (Boardwalk) by Sahlin Studios & Brittish Designs.
    • garrynkim
      You and your family must really like amusement parks! This is so cool how you were able to use so many photos! I love the title and the "fun" arrow!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @garrynkim LOL. We do! We are always at our local Six Flags (well, used to be more before Covid), and have even had season passes to places up to 5 hours away. LOL. I couldn't get my kids on roller coasters until they were like 13, but once they were on them, they were HOOKED. We'll be at Universal in August and they have already said they'll be on roller coasters over and over and over. haha
    • mcurtt
      OMG! Do I count 22 photos? Fabulous job, love the little snippets of your time at Coney Island.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      EEek! I don't know if I could handle all of those rides. You have some adventurous kids.
    • tinkerbell1112
      @mcurtt LOL. I thought it was going to be a 3 page spread, but decided to just cram them all into 1. hahaha. I like it this way anyway! Makes it feel more like a busy theme park. :giggle
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).