Cherylndesigns

SwL MBC 9_18 Template

SwL MBC 9_18 Template
Cherylndesigns, Sep 14, 2018
Description:
My granddaughter, Alyssa, in 2007. It's hard to see, but she's wearing her mother' high heels. They match the floor, so you can hardly see them in this picture.

Credits: SwL_MBC_9_18_Template; bbonneville_vitaminsea_solidpaper01, paper01, solidpaper03, paper04, paper08; bbonneville_snapshots_flair, wordbit01 & 02; bbonneville_sundaymorning_scatter01, flair02, bow02, puffystickerarrow; awolff_messyedges_4.
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, this kid has style, the heels, the copper purse and the wings she is ready to have some fun!
    • bellbird
      Yep what Dalis said about her awesome style & fashion & given she shares the same name and spelling as my DD, I know this is not a trait that just goes with the name! My Alyssa avoids anything girly & yours looks more happy in high heels than I've ever been!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis I'm chuckling right now, Dalis. She was styling that night. I got a ton of great pictures of her! We laughed so hard that night, too. What a fun memory.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Would you believe she's the biggest tomboy now, Justine? She won't wear a dress unless she's threatened. LOL Her mom made her wear a dress to my other granddaughter's graduation in May and she was NOT happy! She lives in gym shorts and huge T-shirts.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Cherylndesigns lol well maybe it does go with the name! I do have princess dress up picks from way back & graduation dress/dance pics but otherwise they sound identical!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Our Alyssa is a riot. I was a Tomboy too and my daughter (her mother) says it's all my fault. Haha
      bellbird likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns She is simply adorable. I think some of my favorite pics are ones that I have of Bianca all dolled up when she was about that age.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Thanks so much, Dalis! :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a little angel! And after reading about Allyssa, you could use these girly layouts as blackmail. :giggle
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Oh, she'd just die! :giggle She hates having her picture taken anyway. She'll do those silly selfies, but she doesn't ever want in any normal pictures.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    303.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).