Susan - s3js

Swl-21-fEB-2020-1

Swl-21-fEB-2020-1
Susan - s3js, Feb 25, 2020
Description:
I wanted to blend just the Cheshire cat's grin onto the back ground, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get the extraction right. So I shall pass for now. This is one of a pair of companion pages. The other is in the Random Challenge gallery.

I used Liz’s wonderful Cluster and Edge Freebie 1 – Thanks, Liz, for such wonderful freebies!
Rebecca McMeen Sonnet 42 Architecture
Rebecca McMeen Sonnet 42 Collages
Rebecca McMeen Sonnet 42 Elements and Papers
Fonts are Freshca and John Lennon
All images are in the public domain, published before 1900

journaling:
When I was a child Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass were absolute favorites. Although I never memorized them all, I read the books until the were in tatters. Now, as an adult, I not only love the books - and understand the back story and symbolism - but I love the artwork. These pictures are from 3 different editions in the 1890s by three different artists. I’ve got to get these editions for my library!
KarenB and mary kate like this.
    • Karen
      How fun that you connected to those books so much and read them until they were in tatters. I too love to re-read a few of my favorites. I love how you added illustrations from several different artists on here too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Susan - s3js
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).