Swish & Flick

Swish & Flick
wendy85, Mar 21, 2021
Description:
Credits
Project Mouse: Wizarding bundle
stitching from Project Mouse: Frozen
    • spcoggs
      Love that big photo! And all the details below. I know it's a HP page, but the hidden Mickey totally jumped out at me. :)
    • weaselwatchr
      What a fabulous large photo layout!!! Love how you did the title with the two smaller photos underneath and the journaling tucked under. So jealous of the wand too
    • zippyoh
      How fun, this is really cute! Love the wand and the large photo!
    • wendy85
      @weaselwatchr Thank you.. she made that wand herself with a lollypop stick, hot glue and paint
    • ashanddiz
      I think the hidden mickey on a HP layout is the best! My 7 year old is starting to get into the first book and I love it! I'll have to try making wands! Thanks for playing Bingo!
    • SeattleSheri
      What a really fun page Wendy!! Love the large photo.
    • sahlink
      WOW!!! GAH!!! This page is stunning. LOVE the large photo and everything is just perfect. Great bits and I love the cluster int he middle.
    • keepscrappin
      You've cast a spell on me with this one. BIG photos are my FAV! I love it as the star and the smaller photos supporting it along with all the fantastic HP accents! :wub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    wendy85
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).