Swimming in the Water
lorryfach, Mar 4, 2015
Description:

Dagmar: It was super duper fun. I splash in the water! There was a spring water and I go in it and it was super fun kinda like it’s raining. Maggie had also fun. She even laughed a little. Is that right, Maggie?
Maggie: Yeah. My favorite part is going to swimming.
Dagmar: My favorite part was when I go to the spring water. It was super fun. I love you, Mommy.
Maggie: It’s my turn! I wish for to blee a mermaid. That was so fun.
Dagmar: You mean it will be fun, Maggie? I love to play in the water. It has buckets and it have water cans, little toy ones. It even have shovels.
Maggie: I love to swim in the water when I am a mermaid.
Dagmar: You’ve never been a mermaid.
Maggie: Yeah but I wish for. From the wishing star.

March Challenge Template by Sahlin Studio available at The LilyPad; Mermaids by Jacque Larsen available at The LilyPad; Summer Pop Shoppe by Just Jaimee and Scotty Girl Design available at The LilyPad; Just Add Water by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Just Add Water journal cards by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Leathers: Build-A-Phrase Summer by Gennifer Bursett; Fonts: SpecialElite-Regular

CVW_SupplyTracker
gb_bap_summer_inthe_lrsh
gb_bap_summer_swimming_lrsh
gb_bap_summer_water_lrsh
jlarsen_arm1
jlarsen_arm2
jlarsen_body
jlarsen_cheek
jlarsen_fin2
jlarsen_fin4
jlarsen_hair3
jlarsen_hair4
jlarsen_head
jlarsen_top2
jlarsen_top3
lbw_justaddwater_jc3
lbw_justaddwater_pp1 (2)
lbw_justaddwater_watersplash2
sgd_summerpopshoppe_pp_blue
sgd_summerpopshoppe_pp_chevron
sgd_summerpopshoppe_pp_teal
stamp-bubble
    • AmaG
      such a cute, happy LO.  makes me smile
    • dvhoward
      Those mermaids are adorable.  I like how they compliment the photos.  You better check her legs every night, after all, she wished on a star........
    • NancyBeck
      That's quite a conversation, lol!  Super cute page!
    • teeleedee
      Love your design and elements :)
    • MandaKay
      Love this!  The mermaids are cute as the dickens and the little splash and the title are a really good touch!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: