dotcomkari

Sweetheart

Sweetheart
dotcomkari, Mar 16, 2016
Description:
Did you know you were made just for me, by a God whose work is mighty and ever so powerful? He did not miss one detail when He chose YOU to heal my hurts and help my daily struggles! Did you know your unique personality, demeanor, character and your gentile spirit would heal wounds that were believed by me to never heal?
Did you know you would be this loved, cared for and adored; and did you know your faithful endurance would
be recognized by the people who love me the most in this life?

Valorie Wibbens and Just Jaimee: Better Days Ahead
Just Jaimee: March 2014 Storyteller
    • Tree City
      Oh, this is a beautiful lo and what sweet words! Love that pic, too!
    • ArmyGrl
      Help me, I'm melting. Those eyes.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous journaling, gorgeous layering, amazing page all together as usual.... is this your guide dog? I thought you were gathering signatures not too long ago? I maybe wring, my memory is really...failing me tio put it mildly... gorgeous page as usual... Into the Froggy Faves!!![​IMG]
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @MrsPeel yup that is Neelix, my service pup! :) he is truly a blessing.. while he is still in training, he is starting to alert me to possible vertigo attacks, starting to alert to sounds, picking up dropped items and learning to counter balance! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous he is!!! you named him after Neelix as in Voyager's Neelix? I will love you forever if so!!!!!!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @MrsPeel yup..Neelix is named after Neelix from star track ..both Eric and I are mega geeks ..he was always my most favorite
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG me tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! and never found anyone who was so keen on him!!!!!! we had a turtle called Neelix!!!!! oh I love you forever!!!! LOL awesome that you got the service dog, looks like life is starting to fall into place :)
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).