Sweet William at 3 - MOC Day 1

Sweet William at 3 - MOC Day 1
katieFLapple, Jan 1, 2016
Description:
Little Dreamer Elements by Amber LaBau
Little Dreamer Papers by Amber LaBau
staple from Stargazer by One Little Bird

Journaling:
I rarely get moments like this these days. Having just turned three, you are thoroughly convinced that you are a ‘big boy,” and you go at full speed all day. So, when you crawled up into my arms and fell asleep, I couldn’t help but savor each second. Feeling your sweet breath on me and hearing your heavy sighs takes me back to your newborn days when you would happily sleep the day away on my chest. I know you are growing up, and I am excited for that, too, but I treasure these sweet moments when I can still see that there is a little bit of baby left inside you.
KarenB and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      what a sweet page. love the title, the black and white photo and how you did your journaling. Such a beautiful baby and the best cuddle pic ever :)
    • HeatherB
      What a sweet sweet photo and I love the b/w photo treatment and how the journaling extends the lines of the photo. Beautiful paper choices too. Wonderful page!
    • KarenB
      I love your papers and elements down the side. Adorable, precious photo too :)
    • mirjam
      oh goodness me how adorable is this!!!
    • fruitysuet
      Oh this is so adorable and even more so reading the journaling. Baby cuddles :beat
    • adejong
      sweet photo - love how you kept your layout clean and simple.
    • KarenC
      It is totally sweet!
    • RebeccaH
      I adore the way you've made the one strip of patterned paper so long and narrow, and that none of your PPs are the same size. SUCH a sweet sweet photo!!
    • Teri
      Beautiful page. Love the strips of paper and the tag. Love the gold splatter.
    • krscraps
      This is so simple and stunning. What a great photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    katieFLapple
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).