Digi-Scrap

Sweet Seriane Story

Sweet Seriane Story
Digi-Scrap, Jan 9, 2016
Description:
Seriane is a uniquely funny dog, never had one like her & she often makes me laugh throughout the day. When people she likes comes to our house, or someone important like my husband, she will jump up & down on her hind legs.
As if I were the Queen of the house, she often bows to me. I think she does this for various reasons. I think part of it is for attention, like please pay attention to me, I want some love & affection. Maybe it is to please me, or because she likes to hear me laugh @ her. All, I know is the bowing wasn't something she did right off: it was after we have had her for quiet some time.
I speak to her in some various basic languages. I ask her to speak German & of course all she can do is bark, but I think it is funny. I ask her to hurry up in Spanish, & probably a few other things in spanish. She for sure understands these languages to the best of her ability. And well.......Of course she understands the English language very well. To get her up on top of the bed, I say: "Come Up Hither."
She is a mix of Schnauzer (maybe that is why she knows German: L.O.L.). She is also a Westy & has some from the West, or @ least that is where we found her @ Bisbee Animal Shelter. We believe she behaves like a Whip it, for she has lots of energy & runs around abt the house. We need to get her into some Gymnastic's classes: L.O.L.
She didn't know what was expected of her when she 1st came to our home & we had to draw out the borders, for she hadn't even learned the proper proceedure of where she ought to go to the bathroom. We noticed that she was blind in one eye & had a kink, in her tail: could those be signs of abuse prior to us rescuing her? Our vet didn't know, however had revealed basic details of her blind eye. When my husband put a tie on one day (I believe it was a wk later), she flipped out & barked visiously @ my husband. He helped her to calm down & relax & we believe her abuser had worn a tie, & she is very cautious of strangers, especially men.
Funny thing is my husband chose the dog & picked her out for me. And maybe it is because my husband is gone so much of the time, that she misses him & goes hog wild/nuts & bounces off the walls when he is home. She knows how to jump into the cab, of his 18 wheeler. Yes: as you may of guessed, my husband is a trucker & we will cover that subject some other day. She often makes us laugh & is althletic & literally bounces of the couches, when running around the house. The reward is that our dog loves our environment, & the expectations within the environment she is in.

BTW: I used 2 Freebie Scrap Kits/Template

SahinStudio Story Telling Template:
I kalidoscoped her mask, for special effects, as I planned on adding Serianes picture & the story each to different layers of the mask & blend it.

VW_STC_Freebie:
I recolored the paper & element layers.
    • PLM
      Oh, how I loved reading your info about Seriane!!! She seems like the sweetest and you are so lucky to have found each other, I'm sure.
      It touches me everytime again when someone rescues a pet from a sad story, your husband was so great to match you two together.
      Thank you for this info about you and your life, it's heartwarming!
      Digi-Scrap likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      So cute! Love your journaling and how it fills the page and the space around the photo of your dog! She sounds like an amazing member of your family!
      Digi-Scrap likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Seriane sounds lovely! Love the purple paper - so happy - and the way you placed the bow and ribbon. Wonderful page!
      Digi-Scrap likes this.
    • Digi-Scrap
      PLM likes this.
    • bestcee
      Aw, what a cute puppy dog! All the love in the story - for the dog, from the husband, it's wonderful! The mask you used is pretty cool.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Digi-Scrap
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).