yellowpeep

Sweet On You

Sweet On You
yellowpeep, Apr 21, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen- Confection Affection
    • KarenB
      Oh those hearts and sweets look so pretty!!! Fantastic photo too. Love this :beat
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is 100% adorable and the shadowing on the lollypops and wrapped sweet with the different stickers and all is totally fabluous aginst the textured white with the laugh you froze to keep forever!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Everything about this is adorable...the color choice, the photo, the paint splatter, the use of elements. I adore this page!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • umyesh
      That photo is so priceless! I'm with you and love moments like these. What a beautiful way to document one of your favorite things! I love all the hearts and candy bits spread out top to bottom. I also like how you used different colors for the paint, title, and date around the photo.
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • wvufan04
      Such a fun page - love the candies and sweets in all the layers that really showcase the sweet photo. I was inspired to do a scraplift for the May challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).