Meibritt

Sweet Cherries

Sweet Cherries
Meibritt, Jun 5, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen - Sweet American Summer - Papers, Elements & Alphas
Erin2 and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Gorgeous photos! I really love your style. This is another beautifully put together layout, and the colours are so summery! :)
    • marijke
      Awesome page ... the photos are adorable ...
    • garrynkim
      I love that the photo of him reaching up into the tree is up on the page. The split group of photos with their clusters and alphas is really eye catching. I love all the paint behind too!
    • KimJ
      Beautiful page, Birgit! I love the composition with the balance of the two groupings, and the cherry paper border and use of the elements and alpha are just perfect! Wonderful!
    • bellbird
      100% adorable! Such cute photos and the design with the big filled and unfilled alpha and paint splatter is awesome! :beat
    • umyesh
      I love that we both chose cherry photos to scrap these products :) I love how you've used the frames in two different spots. I also like how you squeezed the date in between your title.
    • cfile
      This is so sweet Birgit!! Great take on the lift challenge and I love those sweet photos of your little one picking and munching on the cherries that were picked... so sweet.. especially the bottom photo showing how proud of the picking and how the sampling was delicious!! I love the use of the alphas and the cherry sticker.. great choice and these packs were perfect for the photos.. well done.. Thanks for sharing and playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).