Swan Couple

Swan Couple
G.J., Aug 23, 2022
Description:
Layout created using from Kristin Aagard
Autumn
Autumn Add-On
Autumn Daze (word bit)
Font used Honey. Journaling reads "A swan couple has lived near to our home the whole summer".
Own private photo.
Graciela1, Avia and umyesh like this.
    • HeatherB
      How wonderful for you! We have geese and ducks, but no swans! Love the layered papers and the cluster with the feathers. Great page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @HeatherB dear, thank you so much for the sweet comment, so very appreciated. I hope you had took a lot of pictures. I really love ducks, geese and actually all kind of birds, they are so pretty creatures. You have a wonderful day!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • umyesh
      That’s fun you have a swan couple to watch Grace! I like how you put one word strip right over the photo to underline the swans. I also love how you tucked your flowers around your background papers.
      G.J. likes this.
    • bellbird
      i don't think i've ever seen white swans in real life, we have a black swan family in the ponds we walk around in our suburb - they're beautiful regardless, even the babies - love the paper stacking here too!
      G.J. likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love the angles you used on the paper. The swans are gorgeous. The leaf heart journal card is a perfect touch! Thanks for coming and chatting and scrapping with me!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank YOU so much dear sweet ladies for all your kindness it means a lot
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Aug 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    594.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).