Sahlin Studios - Ouch
Pink Reptile Designs - Oh Boy, O Sole Mia, Say What
Valorie Wibbens - Sprinkles v 13
Lynne-Marie - Frosted Flakes (paints)
Christina W and KarenB like this.
    • londoncuppa
      Fantastic page. Love the color scheme!
    • rchansen
      Great page...love the color scheme and the path being a cancer ribbon. Congrats on kicking cancer's butt!!
    • cestrada123
      your path is so good and I love that it has so much meaning! what a treasured memory to document
    • ashleywb
      The path and page are amazing! So happy for you that you're done with Chemo!
    • *gina*
      I totally understand your feeling - I was also glad when it was over. Your page is fantastic!!!
    • Karen
      OH my goodness! This made me feel so many emotions all at once, but mostly Joy for her to be done with chemo! I love all the elements you used and that you made them into a grey cancer awareness ribbon. My favorites are the little brains and the tiny smiley face brads!
    • SeattleSheri
      I'm so glad she's done with chemo .... and that her tumor is gone and her white cell count is looking good! That's sooooo wonderful! I can't imagine how elated you all are. That makes this page all the more meaningful!
    • HeatherB
      What amazing news! And such an amazing page - love all the little elements and how you made it into a cancer awareness ribbon. Great page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count: