Superheroes - MOC Day 1

Superheroes - MOC Day 1
honeyandcheese, Jan 2, 2018
Description:
Credits:

Lilypad Collab | Life is an Adventure Part 2
Lilypad Collab | Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams Part 2
Little Butterfly Wings | Ready to Go Outside
Little Butterfly Wings | My Kind of Day (speech bubble - not a current item in the store)
Sara Gleason | Per Diem
Mommyish | Realistic Drop Shadow Styles

font | Tropical Hard Brush
    • IntenseMagic
      That photo is so great!! I adore their capes!! The speech bubble and journal card are just perfect!
    • kaphelps
      I love the combination of textures - the cardboard with the brights is gorgeous - and that photo!!! Really lovely!
    • MrsPeel
      so glad to see you scrapping MOC!!! I wasn't able to be around all December so haven't had time to catch up with everyone I know that is scrapping, so finding you is a delight!!!! LOVE the way you scrapped the instructions!!! super original, love the bubble, the photo is the cutest and not only the type of cardboard background is one of my faves, but also your shadows are so amazing!!! wanna touch everything!! super realistic (my idea of perfect shadows!!!) gorgeous page!!!![​IMG]
    • mrs2a50
      Aww, your little super heroes are awesome! I love seeing a child's imagination at work! Thanks for playing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).