grrfluudy

Super-awesome!

Super-awesome!
grrfluudy, Sep 26, 2016
Description:
This is for the Sept Random Challenge: Recipe
General credits - Just My Type Pink Reptile Designs and Etc by Danyale Collab, TLP Collab Of Wishes, Hopes and Dreams Blog Hop - Pink Reptile Designs,Allison Pennington, TLP We are storytellers -Sabrina Dupre, TLP collab Life is An Adventure blog hop - 1 Little Butterfly Wings, One Little Bird
2 photos -done
1 solid paper - Just My Type Pink Reptile Designs and Etc by Danyale Collab - PRD Solid Paper 5
3 patterned paper - TLP Collab Of Wishes, Hopes and Dreams Blog Hop - Pink Reptile Designs -PP01,pp03, Sabrina Dupre - We are storytellers pp5
1 piece of word art - TLP Life is an Adventure - One Little Bird - We were here WA
1 fastener -Pink Reptile Designs - THe Lilypad Collab Of Wishes, Hopes and Dreams Blog hop -tape
3 Embellishments - 1 Little Butterfly Wings - TLP collab Life is An Adventure blog hop - heart, - Pink Reptile Designs - THe Lilypad Collab Of Wishes, Hopes and Dreams Blog hop -tabs, Just My Type Pink Reptile Designs and Etc by Danyale Collab - PRD Camera
splatter of Paint - TLP collab Of Wishes and Hopes and Dreams blog hop- Allison Pennington - Paint
a date and some journaling -done, done

Font - Supernatural Knight