kendrawalter

Sunset Sail

Sunset Sail
kendrawalter, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
Created for MOC Day 22 - Filled Up

Journaling: We decided to go on a sunset sail around the San Francisco Bay, which was supposed to come with two glasses of wine, but I’m pretty sure we had more like four glasses thanks to our captain/bartender! I’m just happy we got a few good pictures before the alcohol kicked in!

Credits:
Butterfly Basics Love Edition {alpha} - Little Butterfly Wings
Watercolor Crush {Papers} - Paula Kesselring
Life is An Adventure - TLP Collab
Capturing Fall - TLP Collab
    • JillW
      I like that you've used the chevron background paper that reminds me of water!! The placement of the word art in the lower corner is just perfect!
    • StefanieS
      Your layouts always make me smile, so happy and upbeat, love the painted background, its perfect for the sailing pics.
    • EHStudios
      I love this design & love the colors! The peach pops against the blue & accents your photos to perfection!
    • kendrawalter
      Thank you all! @Eyeore you're so sweet! Scrapping these memories makes me smile!
    • Iowan
      Cute photos and such a neat background to highlight your photos. Thanks so much for taking part in the Fill’er Up, Please challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    795px
    Height:
    795px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).