heathert

Sunset (MOC6.8)

Sunset (MOC6.8)
heathert, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
Bingo: Column I: 2 patterned papers, 1 confetti scatter, 2 lines of journaling, something glittery, and 1 wood veneer element. I only added a frame and a title. Papers & glitter thingie (green) is from Makers Gonna Make (Lilypad Collab); journaling uses the font Forever Summer (oops, I guess I have a title, too, with Amatic Bold); birch veneer arrows and confetti scatter are from Mommyish's Crazy Cat Lady; and the frame is from Sabrina's Creations Minutiae. Journaling reads:
Sometimes I get stuck inside working and I forget
how beautiful it is here. Glad I caught this one.
marijke likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the warm gold prints with your sunset pics and loving your gallery atm! Welcome to The Lilypad!
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
      @bellbird Thank you so very much! Delighted to be participating in all these challenges--great for sparking creativity.
      bellbird likes this.
    • scrumptious
      This is so wonderfully minimalist and sweet. You have a great eye!
      heathert likes this.
    • melaniedesigns
      i love this page the details are just perfect
    • Shivani
      This is such a striking layout! I love all the gold including the golden sunset. What jumped out at me was how everything is so clear even though this is such a miniature layout - and that takes a certain eye! Love how you have combined all the requirements of the BINGO challenge - and beautifully! Love the choice of handwritten font and those photos on the cute frame. Thanks for sharing and playing BINGO with me!!!
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).