cfile

Sunrise

Sunrise
    • willimena
      How wonderful you were able to see the beauty while performing the everyday task of taking out the trash! I am loving how perfectly this kit matched your photo colours!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @willimena Thanks Willimena :) I saw another beauty this morning from the kitchen window so I grabbed the camera and took another. It was more red today :)
      willimena likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love the peek a boo patterned papers and the perfectly coordinated color scheme! It's nice to stop and cherish every day moments. Just gorgeous!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Sara
      Beautiful sunrise, indeed! I am so glad you felt compelled to take pause and take note. It's those little details that live in our every day or in the "ordinary" that bring vibrancy to everything else. Love the peeks of pattern in the cut outs and love the block journaling. Your choice of color and texture here suit the lens of Natural perfectly. Wonderfully scrapped! Thank you for sharing and for playing along for my LOD day, Christa! :beat
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @scarletsierra Thank you for your beautiful Comment Sara.. it really means a lot to me !! Hugs!!
      Sara likes this.
    • *gina*
      what a great photo and page - the color scheme and the design - so perfectly done
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      *gina* likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).