trekmom

Sunny Came Home and set the world on fire

Sunny Came Home and set the world on fire
trekmom, Nov 16, 2020
Description:
I had this weird idea to make a scrap page with a mini story in it, a scary story, maybe. Little Steven King, little revenge of the girl who was wronged. I've always loved this song, Sunny Came Home.
I used 4 papers from Kim Jensen's Rain is Gone kit: Grad rainbow 2, grad pink orange, sunburst orange, and grad yellow coral.
Boho Sunshine Word art Sunshine.
Rain is Gone Word art
Twilight Bokeh overlay red orange.
The photos are mine, from our chimenea, the one I like the best is when I had the fire going a bit too large. No worries, I had the garden hose nearby, I respect fire. Fire and rain, it started out with the song, I've seen fire and I've seen rain but I always thought I'd see you again, well, until Sunny came home and you got gone.
umyesh likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really creative!
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love this! Your photos are amazing! I love the spooky look of the backgrounds behind each photo. Just overall amazing!
    • umyesh
      I haven't heard that song for awhile but I definitely remember it! I love how those white frames and word art really pop against your dark, colorful background. Your photos are so pretty; photos of water always fascinate me. Thanks for playing along with Kim's challenge this month!
      trekmom likes this.
    • KimJ
      Such an interesting creative twist on this theme! I love your photos and the way you altered the word art to fit your subject. I'd heard the song many times, but I'll admit I never really paid attention to the lyrics. I had to go take a listen... much darker than I would have thought! Very cool page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Thank you. I love taking photos of water droplets, rain on plants and leaves, little details that I love to see. The pine cone in the photo above on fire fascinates me. What most people would say aren't interesting photos, they interest me.
      @KimJ Thank you very much. I hoped that the page wasn't too dark but it I wanted to do something different. Promise, criss cross apple sauce, I am thankful for everything.
      umyesh and KimJ like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).