Bryce by Just Jaimee

Art Journaling by Lynne Marie Designs

Sunkissed by Just Jaimee

Double stuck by Amy Martin Designs

Currently by Lynne Marie

Xoxo by Pin Reptile Designs

Capturing Fall by Karah Fredricks
    • jaye
      I love the way you mixed with the photo with a painted on effect.  Such a serene and beautiful page.
    • NancyBeck
      Goodness this is pretty, I love that you extended the beautiful photo outside the frame for added interest!
    • renee82
      Oh wow!  This is beautiful!  I love the subtle water color background and the photo within the page!  Awesome work!
    • MrsPeel
      J'Adore!!!!!! comme tourjours....la foto c'est incroytable, la page est merveilleux!!!!! [​IMG]
    • JenEm
      Sigh....this is just gorgeous.  Love the photo and the softness of the blended background.  Perfection!
    • AnneofAlamo
      this is amazing....I so love that yellow flower, it pulls all the beautiful greens in such a dynamic way!
    • Ga_L
      Tres jolie page qui inspire la serenite, le calme. J'aime beaucoup le masque et le cadre pour focaliser l'attention sur une partie du lac. tres jolie cluster assez discret mais qui ajoute un peu plus de charme a cette page
    • dvhoward
      Gosh, I love how you continued the photo on into the background - perfectly blended.  The lifted frame is great (I'm a sucker for those).
    • Lindzee
      This is wonderful.  I love the way you overlaid the photo on the watercolor background.  Great effect. 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    buzinettescrap
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: