Justagirl

SUNDALE BRIDGE

SUNDALE BRIDGE
Justagirl, Mar 1, 2020
Description:
Here is my sample page for the March Photography Challenge: LOW ANGLE SHOTS which I’m hosting.
I took a picture down low and under the Sundale Bridge which connects my suburb with the southern end of the Gold Coast, Queensland.

CITYSCAPE COLLABORATION KIT | Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic Designs
CITYSCAPE COLLABORATION EXTRAS | Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic Designs
RAGGED EDGES | Kim Jensen Designs
PHRAMES | Kim Jensen Designs
Thuria, scrapsandsass, Lisa B and 6 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Justagirl likes this.
    • KimJ
      Wow! Perfect flow and dimension and use of color and texture! Everything sets off that awesome photo beautifully! Well deserved Froggy Fav! :)
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @MrsPeel aww thanks hun for the FF thats so awesome! Yes I needed help getting back up was a bit wobbly on my feet but I was determined hehe
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, we are definite warriors of life, right? I dream that I will one day be able to travel down under to go meet you in person... you have been my constant inspiration not to give up last year..... I kinda owe it to you to be here right now.... I keep thinking I want to write privately but my brain keeps on fried mood LOL but will get there!!! Love YOU!!!!!!!!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Fantastic photo of your wonderful city! Love all the grunge with that awesome cityscape peeking out from behind your pic. Wonderful layout!
    • Justagirl
      @MrsPeel You know that you are most welcome to stay with us, if you ever venture down under to the Gold Coast. Just leave it until 2021, the renovations will be finished then hehe Oh and btw, you are amazing, living with pain is incredibly difficult, always here for a pep talk or a laugh. Sending you lots of love and light sweet lady xox
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Love you!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • scrapsandsass
      Gorgeous. You're inspiring me and making me want to scrap again even though I think I forgot how.
      :bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).