The Lilypad Collab - Centered - Kim Jensen alpha, modified
Elif Sahin Designs - Making Waves
Paula Kesselring - August 22' BYC - bundle
ForeverJoy Designs - Sunny Days
Lynne-Marie - Earth, Sky, Water /elements/
Lynne-Marie - Earth, Sky, Water /papers/
Karen, trekmom and umyesh like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Beautiful photos and I love your wonderful journaling!! Fantastic design and great title work!!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • umyesh
      Sounds like a beautiful evening! I love the diagonal stripes of color along the left side and how they match your photos.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • Meredith78
      I love your journalling!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks so much, the happy sunny layouts are indeed making my heart super happy. Another stunning layout. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this month.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, this is magical and magnificent. Your journaling takes us on a journey, it's as if I am there with you. Your photos are wonderful. I love the slanted papers on the left, and the scalloped edge on the right. A+ Awesome page.
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      Oh Wow! I'm so grateful for all the kind comments on my page, especially recognizing the journaling @umyesh, @Meredith78 and @trekmom ... I'm glad I could make you feel like you were right there in the moment! Stefanie @Eyeore ... glad all participating in the challenge at the pad are making your heart happy! And @IntenseMagic thanks for the nod to the title work!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).