bjthomas

SummerSchool2021_Week1_SundayLetters

SummerSchool2021_Week1_SundayLetters
bjthomas, Jul 11, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Stay Wild by Little Butterfly Wings (postage stamp); Downtown by Pink Reptile Designs (note paper); Life is an Adventure collab (leaf); Away We Go by Allison Pennington (postcard); Paper Mail by Allison Pennington (envelope background paper, address label); You Are Here by Allison Pennington (grid paper); School Elements 4 by Paula Kesselring (report card); Academic Marker by Kristin Aagard (“marker” alpha); Hall Pass by Kristin Aagard (envelope paper); Cut Out Alpha by Scrapping with Liz (large cut out alpha); My Life of Learning by Amy Wolff (kraft map paper)
Templates:
Fun with Envelopes by Scrapping with Liz; May Flowers by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Journaling:
At boarding school, we were required to write weekly letters home. We typically spent Sunday afternoon writing them and then turning them in to our dorm parents to mail out on Monday. Looking back, I definitely wish that I had spent more time and detail on my letters so that I could have those memories now, but at the time it was just another chore to get through quickly so that we could have time to socialize with our friends.
trekmom likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      I love how your layout which is actually about letters uses letters as elements.. Awesome choice of subject matter and a meaningful take on the challenge! Love it
    • bellbird
      you get an A+ for credits alone here (thank you!!) and awesome choice of topic - the grid paper and torn notebook pp and everything is just perfectly chosen, and your execution is top shelf as well! glad you got to journal the story, if not have more detailed letters to look back on (and that 'just another chore' is really understandable and hindsight is always so valuable!)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, just wow!
    • keepscrappin
      love the oversized cut out letters
    • LivyBug
      This is so cool! I love the combo of cut out letter and the marker alpha. Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).