Claire Grantham

SummerSchool2021: Wk1 Language Arts - Inhale-Exhale

SummerSchool2021: Wk1 Language Arts - Inhale-Exhale
Claire Grantham, Jul 11, 2021
Description:
What a fab idea.
I hope that my layout conveys the message of me trying to deal with my messy thoughts right now!
There is a lot going on, work is hectic, I am in London (finally visiting my parents after nearly 2 years), we are relocating from NYC to Tampa in under 8 weeks.. it's a lot. I need to BREATHE!

I used (aptly) -
MPM - Breathe April 2021 Collections (alphas, thread, paper, wa from here)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-BREATHE.html
Designed by Soco - Me Time kit (yoga lady)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Me-Time-Kit.html
Ferdy and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      That IS a lot! I hope you can find the peace and clarity you need. :) I love the bold striped background, the dark letters and that awesome scribble behind!
    • bellbird
      Perfect use of alphas to convey all we juggle mentally & I hope after reading your description the cactus on your yoga mat brings you peace & zen rather than prickles!
    • Ferdy
      this is perfect, it really depicts a busy mind!! good luck with the relocation!!
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @umyesh @bellbird @Ferdy I am glad it conveyed what I am feeling. Also Justine, I love Cactus' so hopefully the one on the mat is my friend?
      bellbird, umyesh and Ferdy like this.
    • bellbird
      (lol i hope it's your friend too :) we have a cactus that looks similar to the sticker called a prickly pear in our yard and he's quite spikey so i guess i was thinking of him (and yes, i'm weird, i think of our plants as him and her and like they have personalities! :giggle)
    • Sokee
      It does!! Very awesome layout!! ENJOY your visit with your parents!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    292.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).