KarenB

Summer Tastes

Summer Tastes
KarenB, Jun 5, 2020
Description:
I can't wait for my strawberries to ripen - seems like its taking forever! :)
Using
Tastes Like Summer Kit - Lynne Grieveson
***NEW IN STORE AS PART OF JUNE'S AWESOME BYOC***
Ga_L likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol well this is the *other* main problem- the wait! we're waiting for blackberries atm, it's technically been about 3.5 years since DH planted them and we've had a grand total of 6 berries off it so far! there's at least a few more clusters of green ones at the moment so hopefully we get a few more this year! love your out of bounds berry extraction here and i love the layering of the pp mats with the transfer and big bracket too - hope you're wait isn't too much longer!
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful and soft. I like the subtitle about patience needed while the fruit ripens. Looks like you will have some fabulous strawberries in the summer.
      KarenB likes this.
    • flowersgal
      LOL -- at first I thought "I never tried yellow strawberries". Then I read your journaling and realized they were just not ripe. Nice framing with the extraction. Such a true subtitle that applies to all of life -- patience is always needed.
      KarenB likes this.
    • LynnG
      Gorgeous! Good luck with the strawberries - fingers crossed the birds don't get to them first!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @bellbird Thank you. Glad to hear it's not just me! :beat
    • KarenB
      @flowersgal 'yellow strawberries' :giggle Your comment did make me laugh - thank you! :beat
    • KarenB
      @LynnG Thank you! I am fighting with the birds now!!! Not literally ha! They are getting a lot of them though! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).