Credits -
Template - Life is Lovely {Dressed Up} - Fiddle Dee Dee
Whispers: Nature - Sahlin Studio
Butterflies: Drawn & Spritz - Sahlin Studio
Sunshine & Daffodils (elements) - Sahlin Studio
Life is Sweet Elements & Papers - Becca Bonneville
Vintage Flowers (RETIRED) - Sahlin Studio

Journaling Reads:
Since it was sunny I thought I’d feed you your bottles in the park and take some pictures of you in your sweet dungaree shorts. This is what summer is all about, relaxing and having fun together in the sun.
Tree City likes this.
    • Serena
      Oh my gosh, how darling is that photo?!?! I really like how you masked it into the paper and brought the flowers from in the photo "out" in the element!
    • fanon
      just beautiful !!!
    • jaharvey
      I don't know how you find the time to scrapbook! I'm currently working my way backwards through old photo albums to rescue photos. I can't wait to get back to my twins' pics. Back then, we didn't have a digital camera, so there aren't as many photos to scrap as I wish I had. Oh, and LOVE your layout!!
    • rlucasmn
      I just love this photo. Those sunglasses kill me. And all the white blooms. Beautiful!
    • bcnatty
      Hahaha...this layout made me chuckle...that pic is just too darn cute!! So amazing that you can make the time to scrap...I could barely keep up with one little guy!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    568.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).