Cherylndesigns

Summer School Tell A Story

Summer School Tell A Story
Cherylndesigns, Jul 29, 2021
Description:
SwL_ArtsyJournalTemplate26; awolff_homebound; lbw_staywild;
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my goodness, this is fabulous!! I adore your journaling and am so glad that you are finally able to realize your dream! We have an HOA where I live, but geez, I think I would have been out long ago if they were telling me what I could plant and even what color. That's crazy. Love your photos and those sweet paper houses!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @IntenseMagic Thanks for your wonderful comments, Jan! I loved reading them and I'm so glad I took did this challenge. I'm not a big journaler, so it pushed me out of my comfort zone. The HOA's in Florida can be brutal! My daughter planted SO many flowers in her front yard and had to re-plant all of them because the color was not allowed. GRRRRRR. The neighborhood we lived in wasn't quite that bad, but we had the "HOA Police" who drove around at night to see who was breaking the rules. I think it's mostly in the gated communities, but I can't swear to that. We got a notice once because our tires were off the driveway and in the grass. We have NO HOA here!!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love hearing this gardening story!
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).