Description:
Paula Kesselring freebie grunge brushes - see challenge for download info
Paula Kesselring license plate alpha
L Grieverson blend brushes 1
NRJ dreamy photos mask
A Wolffe messy elements
disk AAF textured overlays
PRD borded stitched
KWinnicki torquey paper & paint (retired)
kpertiet letterbox paper
AASPN cool glows, warping frame
paula kesselring, KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • Chippi
      This is fantastic. I love the treatment on the photo and messy stitches and paint. The whole thing is just awesome!
      kaphelps likes this.
    • NancyBeck
      You really created a masterpiece out of that photo, Kerrianne, just lovely! I love the big random alpha for the date, great touch!
      kaphelps likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, what can I say....LOVE any page of yours, and this even more so, love you coming out of your usual comfort zone, this is just wonderful Kerri Anne!!!!!!! gorgeous mixture of kits/products and amazing results all over, love the photo, love the blending.... as to your question in the forums, is ok, I can see in the credits that you blended brushes so even though the effect is a bit different to what I had in mind, it goes with the rules so is great!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us, as usual, you make my heart fill with joy with the page!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • kaphelps
      ahhhh thanks @MrsPeel for your kind words. Out of my comfort- yes, but loved every minute of it! Thank you again for the awesome challenge & inspiration layouts- you always make things so fun- I hope to participate again in the next few weeks! <3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well you rocked it!!!!!! and look forward to your next pages!!!!!! Love the new avatar too!!!!!! <3
      kaphelps likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Stunning page, truly. The blending, framing, brushwork, all so perfect.
      kaphelps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    kaphelps
    Date:
    Jul 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).