hclappy

Summer Reading

Summer Reading
hclappy, Jun 17, 2017
Description:
Summer kit by Just Jaimee
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Summer-Digital-Kit-Storyteller-June-2017-Add-on.html

and cards
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Summer-Journal-Cards-Storyteller-June-2017-Add-on.html

Template 365 by Simple Scrapper

July 2011 photo prompt by Simple Scrapper

Journaling reads-

I wanted to greet C with a big stack of boks when he came down for the summer.I think he’s got a good mix here. Some of these are books that he needs to read for school (It, House on Mango Street) He’s into the Dresden books now, which I’m super excited about! And of course he needs more Agatha Christie in his life.He requested Sherlock Holmes, and I added a cookbook about pasta so we can cook something new together. We picked up the airplane book while waiting out a tornado warning at the bookstore. The rest are books I’ve read over the past year and thought he might like (Cinder, City of Bones, Illuminae)I’m sure there’s no way he’s going to be able to finish them all, but I wanted to make sure he’d have plenty to choose from. Hopefully he’ll have a great summer of reading.
Tree City likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photo of the books and the story behind them. Wonderful page!
    • Shivani
      I love this - like lot it a lot!!! I have a seven year old book worm at home and she is just a tremendous reader (if I say so myself LOL!). Absolutely lift worthy for me. Love that you focused on the books you have collected. I am sure they were received with delight!!!
    • aballen
      I love this!!! Awesome way to document your story with a non-book kit. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    hclappy
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).