Summer Fun In The 80s
tanteva, Jul 18, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Journal with Photos Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Shoreline by Gina Miller
Mash Up Collection 11 by Gina Miller

Fonts - Caramel Sweets & Georgia

Too long to translate, I'm sorry. I've written a novel here. LOL I've written about the summers when I was a teen, and our hometown got "invaded" by tourists. We have a lovely camping ground, that attracts lot of people. It was an adventure when I was a teen. I'm writing about the people I learned to know from all over the country. The things we used to do: watching live music at a festival, dancing at the disco, riding our bikes all over town, playing mini golf. Also telling the story about my first love, that cute little boy at the bottom of the page. Finally, I'm talking a bit about how I felt, and how visiting the camping ground today makes me feel young and free again.
LynnG and AllisonPennington like this.
    • MishSpar
      *jaw drops*
      Choosing that soft color blend to backup your journaling was brilliant! I am amazed at those who can make simple placement of just a few tiny details can make the page looks so put together. WELL DONE.
    • Annsofie
      Fantastisk skapelse! Det kändes som att jag var i tonåren och läste Starlet :) Så inspirerad jag blir att göra en egen om mina somrar!
      tanteva likes this.
    • cfile
      Love these photos of your youth and how beautiful it is with all the journaling to accompany the journaling. great composition and what fun. Thank you for sharing with us Eva and for the synopsis in English of your journaling. Beautiful!
      tanteva likes this.
    • tanteva
    • Scrapping with Liz
      What a great looking back page. It definitely has that 80's feel! I love it.
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Gina Miller
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).