G.J., Aug 30, 2021
Description:
Layout created using:
August 2021 template by Scrapping with Liz
Perfect Picnic Add-On by Kristin Aagard
Crepe CU flowers
Font used Amaranth.
Own photos.
Elaine80, Graciela1, Avia and 2 others like this.
    • Dalis
      You eat the radishes in quarts? OMG, I can barely eat them in super thin slices!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely food themed page and photos.

and @Dalis I eat them whole, love radishes.
      G.J. and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
    • G.J.
      @Dalis yes we eat them in quarts, and so true, they are so spicy, many people here in Finland love very spicy and hot food, like chilli and radishes.
      Hope you are having a wonderful day my dear, and from the bottom of my heart, I thank all the sweet comments on my pages, super appreciated. Lots of love :bk:bk
      Dalis likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear @Angela for the kind and sweet comment, so very appreciated. Have a wonderful day my dear friend :bk:bk
    • cfile
      Oh Yum Grace! Love the way you used the template for that delicious and yummy page. Such a wonderful and fresh lunch!. My Dad would do the rose cuts on the radishes and salted them and he would eat them. I never cared for them as they always tasted bitter and like "dirt" to me.. now my hubby slices them thin and will saute them a bit and I can now eat them :) Love your page Grace! Thank you for playing along with the August Template Challenge!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Dalis
      @G.J. I loved them when I was pregnant and I could eat ALL THE SPICY HOT FOOD!!!!!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Christa @cfile dear, thank you so much for sharing your story, very interesting that you Dad would carved a rose on them, is required skills and time, once a try to carving a flower in a watermelon and ended up with a watermelon in pieces, lol.
      @Dalis I have heard that pregnant women eat different kind of food, my sister developed own macs and cheese recipe changing the cheddar for cream, and adding pineapple and ham, to me it was a little bit sweet, I used to call them hawaiian macs
      Dear ladies, hope you are having a very beautiful day, happy September @cfile and @Dalis , lots and lots of love :bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @G.J. hawaiian mac and cheese sounds yummy to me!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Electra
      This page makes me hungry, I am assuming those are herring or smelts or sardines? Yum! Your ketchup and mustard make me smile.
      G.J. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Aug 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    629.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).