dotcomkari

Sugar and Spice?

Sugar and Spice?
dotcomkari, Feb 24, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen: Confection Affection Alphas, Confection Affection Papers , Confection Affection Elements, Torn Tape Dates
Heather Joyce: The Beckys

There’s an old nursery rhyme that goes girls are made up of sugar and spice and everything nice; oh my dear Doodle, I think a few jalapenos got thrown into that mix when God dreamed you up! You are silly, full of spunk and surprisingly intense. You are more than I could have ever imagined in a daughter. (Defiantly a lot more sass!) You make us laugh daily and can get anyone wrapped around your finger in seconds. You have that kind of personality that just draws people in. I think God everyday for guaranteeing me a life time of love, wrapped up in the sunshine that is you! I am so blessed.
Poppy and Trish like this.
    • KimJ
      Terrific page, Kari! I love journaling and the dimension, and the blended monochrome photo treatment is wonderful!
    • Poppy
      Beautiful photos blending and clusters.
    • Justagirl
      This is a great take on the kit theme.Sugar and Spice. Such a wonderful page design too.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).