jenn mccabe

Succulents

Succulents
jenn mccabe, Aug 2, 2018
Description:
Scraplift Challenge : I lifted this page by Dawn Inskip
[​IMG]

Grow A Happy Life Collection & Worn and Well Loved Layered Frames 02 | Dawn Inskip
KarenB and jesskab like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I'm wondering if thats your little indoor garden? It too cute!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      It is - but I did kill a few of them since I got them over a year ago. Oops! :giggle @ArmyGrl
    • bellbird
      and now i need these frames - - this really looks like a happy life to me - i have 'overwatered' the odd one too, they're on the kitchen window sill and the 'not finished' drink bottle water goes in there - i figure if the kids drank all their water every day, i'd have better hydrated kids and happier, dehydrated plants & the plants would have lived - so far, that guilt hasn't increased how much they drink! (The layering is amazing here by the way and love that little bee and string down the bottom)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @bellbird so funny, i do that too with the kitchen plants and unused water bottles lying around. these are in my office so they tend to not get the left over water. i think they died because i forgot to water them! i still have 4 of them though! :) (those frames are fabulous! btw)
    • LynnZant
      What a lovely collection of plants in your photo! Love how you've used the journal card and that neat book frame. Beautiful lift!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Jenn this is absolutely gorgeous! Your scraplift is awesome and perfect Dawn kits for your terrific cactus plants! I love cactus, but unfortunately I kill them always.. I think I over water them! How beautiful! I love all the succulents and cactus illustrations you used, the layering and paints. Superb!! Gorgeous page and also an August Froggy Fav!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - perfect scraplift
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Thank you so much @cfile - it's been a hard few days and this brought a smile to my face!:beat
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Big hugs.. you are in my thoughts. Anytime you need to talk. I know it is not easy my friend.. Love ya!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).