Claire Grantham

Style: Full Page Photo_Ready to Party

Style: Full Page Photo_Ready to Party
Claire Grantham, Jun 9, 2020
Description:
Honestly, Hubby's 40th birthday trip to Ibiza is the photo gift that keeps giving! My gift to Hubby was the fancy hotel on the outskirts of San Antonio. The bathroom was a selfie dream!
I used:
SwL - Cluster edge freebie template (I modified it and kept a couple of the elements).
Mommyish - Wire outline style
Just Jaimee - Storyteller June 2020 style
TLP Collab Rituals - Morning (Sahin Designs), Evening (NBK)
    • RJMJ
      What A Lovely Photo Of You!...You Look So Pretty In Your Chain-Link Dress!!!...Looks Like A Really Cool & Swanky Place!...Love The Palm Leaves & Fun Mirrors!...Hope You & Hubby Had A Great Time In Ibiza!!!...[I'm Pretty Sure You Did!!!...]...:D...
    • Tree City
      Hello gorgeous and hello gorgeous bathroom! You found the perfect greens and pops of gold for the photo and that"Ready to Party" title is perfection!
    • cfile
      Look at you!!! Glamour girl!!! How fabulous and so beautiful and I agree re the gorgeous "selfie station" :) So glad you had a lovely time for your hubby's 40th ... love San Antonio :) Great large photo and I love the title work matching the color of that wall paper and I love that you blended the photo so well with the paint...every element is perfectly placed and accenting the photo just right. This is beautiful Claire, and a Froggy Fav!
    • cinna
      Love the paints behind your bold title and I just LOVE that BIG photo! You look fab!
    • MrsPeel
      this was the first thing I saw when I came in, and I was going to post to the Froggy Faves but I see Christa beat me to it.... this is such an amazing page!!!!!!! gorgeous photo, love the expression capture, the gorgeous way in which you blend those paints to enhance the photo, the perfection of that golden arrow...everything is pure awesome!!!!!! Congrats on the Fave!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Sokee
      W0W how cool is that wallpaper!!! I love wallpapers. Love the bottom corner design all pointing towards you!
    • Donitab
      Love the gold you added - it makes the page shine.
    • flowersgal
      Great large photo with that glamour gal and the tropical wallpaper in the background. There are certainly some wonderful memories associated with this.
    • Claire Grantham
      OH MY GOODNESS!!! Ladies, you have made my day a) my first ever froggy fave and b) the wonderful complimentary comments - I am having a terrible work day and you just cheered me up so much. Thanks @RJMJ @flowersgal @Donitab @Sokee @MrsPeel @cinna @cfile @Tree City And finally the hotel is Cubanito Suites in San Antonio, if you are ever going to Ibiza :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Sokee
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).