Claire Grantham

Style: February 2021 - Gold Shoes

Style: February 2021 - Gold Shoes
Claire Grantham, Feb 9, 2021
Description:
Oooh Justine was really challenging me with this one!!
I love metallic shoes (and any shoe to be fair), so I found a photo of me 'modeling' a new gold pair. I am quite surprised at how this ended up, it looks nothing like I visualised, but I am super dooper happy with it!

My five metal elements are -
Chevron (recoloured)
Heart x2 (one tucked behind the frame)
Star
Wordstrip (recoloured to become the metal bar)
Word art (has a metal frame)
Paper (not sure if this counts, it seems like a piece of foil?)

I used (all the things, still got MOC fever) -
Rachel Jefferies - Stampalicious: Starstruck Template
Rachel Jefferies - Pocket Art: Signature Kit 2
Allison Pennington - December Stuff Kit
Allison Pennington - Blissful elements
Allison Pennington - Seize Alpha (recoloured)
Kim Jensen - Frame-O-Mania 2
NBK - No Words
NBK - White Christmas
NBK - Over the Rainbow {Painters-Toolbox: Styles Silver}
    • Donitab
      Great take n the challenge - love the silver elements with the gold paper and title and the blue - oooo perfect
    • mary kate
      Great shoes! I love that gold foil title against the gold foil paper. So striking!
    • Claire Grantham
      Donitab likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- soooo cool and fantastic!!! Love all about it♥
    • bellbird
      well if there were a prize for most metallics, you'd be winning so far! that gold backgrd is awesome & i love that 'yes please' button, it is perfect & i am admiring the shoes but at the same time as a sneaker or thongs/flipflops person 99.9% of the time, my feet look at them and think (ok they can't think but i'm sure if they could, they would think) that there's no possible way all 5 toes can fit in the front pointy bit! So props to you for the page, totally glam in every way and bigger props if you can wear those for more than 5 mins :goldstars
    • Claire Grantham
      @bellbird hahaha, thank you! I LOVE Heels. I am 6ft and don't need them, but I love a 4inch heel, they make me super happy and I can do everything in them. xx
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your gorgeous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today! :fairydance
    • MishSpar
      I feel like getting dressed up now! Love this. Congrats on your blog spotlight!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).