RJMJ

Style Challenge-October 2020-Tone On Tone-Adventure Awaits

Style Challenge-October 2020-Tone On Tone-Adventure Awaits
RJMJ, Oct 17, 2020
Description:
A Fun! & Interesting Challenge!...I Do Tone On Tone!...This Time I Knew What I Wanted To Do Here...It's October! After All!...All The Leaves Are Turning!...The Winds Are Blowing!...And Our Case Today...The Rain Is Falling!...LOL!...But My Tone On Tone Today Will Be What I Call...My "Golden Autumn Tones"...I Have Clustered Several Items Together To Exhibit This Tone On Tone Color!...& The Rest Of The Layout Has These Colors But Is Mixed With The Colors That Compliment My Color Palette Chosen For This Layout!...

Looking For ADVENTURE...?...Maybe Want To Get LOST! In A Good Book!!??...And Venture Around The World Through Stories/Books/Magazines...Or Maybe You Want To Go Out & Seek Fall Adventures All Your Own!...If You Can!...That Is??...With These Covid-19 Times Intruding In On All Of Our Loves!...Perhaps Dreaming Of A Wonderful! Fall Adventure Is As Far As You Can Get!...But Sometimes...Dreaming Of An Adventure...Just Makes The Real Thing...[When It Happens...]...Feel Even Sweeter!...So DREAM On!...Keep Alive All Those Adventure & Travel Dreams...That Will...One Day...Be A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

*For My Adventure Awaits Layout-I Used:

*Life Is:An Adventure-Bundle & Goodbyes And Sunset Afternoons-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*Good Old Days & Second Spring-ForeverJoy
*Autumn Trails-Pink Reptile Designs
SeattleSheri likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    560.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).