RJMJ

Style Challenge-November-Horizontal Lines-Lest We Forget

Style Challenge-November-Horizontal Lines-Lest We Forget
RJMJ, Nov 15, 2018
Description:
I Can't Say That I Do A Lot Of Horizontal Line Layouts But I Knew What I Wanted To Do For This Challenge...

*Since This Is November & On Every November 11th Each Year...Here Where I Live...We Have "Remembrance Day"...This Is A Day That Commemorates All The Brave Soldiers Who Fought For Our Country...Those Who Gave Their Lives In Service Of Our Great Country...These Remarkable & Brave Men & Women & Their Families Have Given So Much So We Can Live In A Free Country...In "Flanders Fields"..."The Poppies Blow"...Between The Crosses Row On Row"...2 Of The First Lines Of A Poem Penned During The First World War By John McCrae Has Become The Symbol Of Remembrance Day...The Red Poppy Forever Symbolizes This Day & All The Sacrifices That Were Made & Those Who Are Still In Service Today Fighting To Protect Our Country & Make It Possible For Us To Live The Way We Do...Lest We Forget...

*For My Lest We Forget Layout-I Used:

*Tari Tinkerton-Rebecca McMeen
*It Takes Courage-Rachel Jefferies
*Explore-M3-Bundle-Lynne-Marie
*Reality Bites-Lynn Grieveson
*Empty Nest-Elements-Amy Wolff
*Paint Brushes No.4-Sahin Designs
KarenB and Justagirl like this.
    • Iowan
      How stunningly beautiful. Perfect quote.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Justagirl
      This is a beautiful page all that gorgeous blending and the architectural detail really defines the space. I like your take on this months style challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      Gorgeous colors and the perfect tribute to those who fought and died in the Great War.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    695.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).