RJMJ

Style Challenge-May-Film Strip Photos-Mad Excitement

Style Challenge-May-Film Strip Photos-Mad Excitement
RJMJ, May 14, 2020
Description:
I Think Everyone Loves A Good Film Strip In A Layout Or Photo Booth Type Of Strip...It Reminds Me Of The "Retro" Days...No Digital Photos Back Then...Taken With Vintage Style Cameras...Times Were Different Back Then...But I Digress...I Too Love Film Strips In Layouts...They Have An All Inclusive Feel To Them I Think...They Tell A Story Sometimes Without Words...Like A Beginning/Middle & End To A Story...It's A Cool Look!...

I'm All About The Positivity Right Now More Than Ever It Seems..At Least That Seems To Be Mostly My Theme In Layouts...I Wanted To Have A Little Fun With This Layout Too...Capturing A Moment Of Fun...Blowing Kisses...I Thought This Was A Cool & Fun Idea For A Layout...Using Micheline Designs New Collection...Remix 35 MM...With It's Already Retro Feel...Was Perfect...Mixing The Idea Of Retro With The Film Strip & The Modern With Modern B&W Pics & Lots Of Paint On A Black Washed Paper BG...Reminded Me A Bit Of Black & White TV [Now I Really Am Dating Myself...]...With A Great WA...[That Is The Theme Here]..."Madly Excited"...Kind Of Like "Madly In Love"...So She Is Blowing Kisses...Or Is It Hearts???...Lots Of Hearts...Thinking About Her "Potential Mad Excitement" For The Possibility Of The Amazing New "Everyday" Adventures...She Is On Or Going To Partake In...On This Very Fine Day...

*For My Mad Excitement Layout-I Used:

*The Remix 35mm-Collection-Micheline Lincoln Designs
*Love Story-A Shabby Collective-Shabby Pickle Designs-Sabrina Dupre(4)
LilachOren and Lisa B like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, this is so eye-catching, and definitely expresses excitement.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wonderful creative take on the challenge and I love the colour combo :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      This is a work of art, and I am smiling at the explosion of happy created...Thank you for being a part and playing with me too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    350.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).