RJMJ

Style Challenge-May 2022-Bright Positivity

Style Challenge-May 2022-Bright Positivity
RJMJ, May 19, 2022
Description:
I'm Definitely A Fan Of Bright!!! Colors...I Often Create Layouts With Lots Of Color In Them...It's Also A Very Nice Way To Express A Positive Vibe In A Layout...Not Very Often Do I See Sad Layouts In Vibrant Colors...I Mean It Can Happen But I Don't See It That Often...Usually When I Create More Moody Layouts...I Tend To Go For Strong Neutrals/Grey &/Or Black...Perhaps Blue...But Mixed At Times With A Bit Of A More Subdued Not As Bright...Toned Color...So This Layout Is A Bit Of A Turn Away From This Idea...I Used Lynn Grieveson's New! "Positivity" As The Base Of The Layout...My Layout Is About Someone Who Isn't Necessarily Happy!...But I Think She's Trying To Maintain A More Positive Attitude Despite This...Now Normally I Might Have Scrapped This Subject Matter In Rather Darker Colors With Less Than Bright Pops Of Color...Instead I Have Created A Bright Page With A Few Dark Undertones...Giving Meaning To A More Positive Attitude Of Hope & Light...As Opposed To Emphasis On The Sad Tone...Thanks For This Challenge...It Really Got Me Thinking...

*FYI : [Various Flowers Have Been Recolored To Match]

*For My : Bright Positivity Layout : I Used :

*Positivity Digital Scrapbooking Collection-Lynn Grieveson
*Daydreaming Again Kit-Lynn Grieveson [1]
*Messy Marks : Date Stamps 2022 + Bonus-Rachel Jefferies
*Bird Call Kit-Lynn Grieveson [1]
*Look Around Kit-Lynn Grieveson [1]
*True & Free : Collage Bits & Bobs-Rachel Jefferies [1]
*This Is Us-Collab-Rachel Jefferies [Retired] [1]
LynnG, Lynne-Marie and Vrielinkie like this.