RJMJ

Style Challenge-March-Graphic Style-Ride

Style Challenge-March-Graphic Style-Ride
RJMJ, Mar 10, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Great Challenge!...I Love Graphic/Modern Style Design Layouts...I Have Made A Few...This Time I Actually Looked Through The Challenge Thread For Inspiration & Saw A Layout That I Liked In Which The Designer Used Multi Triangles...I Love Using Triangles In My Layouts So Away I Went...My Layout Is Much Brighter In Color & A Little More Graphic In Design Than The One I Used As Inspiration...I Used Multiple Bright Pics Of Red Cars As Inspiration With The Round Idea Being Prevalent...Round Steering Wheel/Round Headlights & Round Tires/Wheels...Hence My Theme Of "The Wheels Of Change" Which I Formed In A Circular Shape To Resemble A Steering Wheel & It Serves As My Big Title For The Layout As A Requirement For This Challenge...I Also Used Large Graphic Stripes For The Background To Offset The Bright/Shiny/Red Multiple Pics In The Layout & The Multiple Car Extractions Featured...

*For My Ride Layout-I Used*

*Summer Lovin'-Collab-The Lilypad
*Welcome Bag 2018-Bling Arrows-Just Jaimee
    • jenn mccabe
      oh this is so neat! i love the idea to split the car up into pie chart pieces - and the stripes in B&W underneath is so eye catching - this is really cool! brillant idea!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    533.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).