RJMJ

Style Challenge-March 2021-Berry Special

Style Challenge-March 2021-Berry Special
RJMJ, Mar 15, 2021
Description:
Cool Challenge!...I Don't Really Think To Scrap This Way Much Anymore!...So It Was Good To Try Something I Hadn't Done In Awhile!...For My Layout...Everything Is More Or Less In The Centre...Slightly Off...Just A Bit In Places...Makes For An Interesting Descent!...I Had Fun With My PSE Too!...Using Some Styles Too!...

FYI : The Papers In The BG Are Patterned With Those Jokers On Them & The Words Golden & All Those Lines & Colors & Paints...Are Part Of The Papers Design...I Did Not Add Anything To Them...The Only Things I Added Are In The Middle...Top To Bottom...Everything Is Connected To Each Other...A Giant Cluster!...Also Of Note : I Used Almost All Of The "Cherish" Pieces From Lynn Grieveson's Kit!...

*For My Berry Special Layout-I Used:

*Cherish-Lynn Grieveson
*Paradise-Designed By Soco
*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2021-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*Our Castle-Lynn Grieveson
*Be Positive-Micheline Lincoln Designs
*Room With A View-Pink Reptile Designs
*Strawberry Mint-Mini-Lara's Dig World
    • garrynkim
      I love the blocking in the BG! Now I really want a strawberry!! Love the mostly yellow and red!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What fun. I love the girl with the strawberries over her eyes and all the scatters of strawberries. You have created a wonderful bright and cheery layout with the yellows and reds.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      This absolutely bursts with the fun I hope you had creating it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous use of that background. Super burst of colour.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh WOW! how fun!!! the BG adds a cool touch - and the girl images are pure fun!!! I love the neon looking bits & how well they blend in with everything but also add attention to those fabulous ladies - they really work well here. i don't know that i'm finding the right words but i just love this!!! you have put together such an interesting and creative work of art - i love it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    588.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).